STRICTLY COME HERDING … without the sequins
And the only choreography will be your own. Find out which moves (slow, slow, quick, quick or slow?) are best to herd a small flock of unpredictable sheep into a pen.
Yes, this is your opportunity to come to a farm, abandon your devices and get down to some sheep-herding - the Raising the Baa way!
Investing in your people is essential. It’s also a major consideration in terms of budget and time out of the office. That’s why getting your own feel for what teambuilding with sheep is all about can help.
We strongly recommend you and a co-worker attend, since two opinions are so helpful when discussing the learnings with others back at work. It’s also practical should one person not be able to attend at the last minute.
During one of our taster sessions you and your colleague will:
- meet our founder and Head Shepherd and learn why a charity initiative has attracted widespread business interest
- sample hands-on the experience of team building with sheep
- hear some of our clients’ feedback on their experience
- learn how it can be packaged to support your organisation’s L&D programmes
- network with like-minded corporate individuals and exchange best practice tips
- have the option of enjoying a relaxed light finger buffet lunch
We are holding taster sessions in 2 farm locations:
MIDLANDS – 13 Feb 2019
HERTS/BEDS – 7 Feb 2019
All events will take place from 10:30 - 12:30 with the option of a light lunch afterwards.
We’ve chosen this time period to minimise the impact of rush hour traffic and to allow time for any other necessary work duties either side of your time with us.
Each session can host 8 – 14 participants.
We are making a nominal charge of £47.00 + VAT per head, which is fully refundable against any future booking.
Reserve your place now indicating your first and second choice of date and/or location.
Or we can do it for you - simply call Caroline or Janice on 01380 609363 or email email@example.com